Other Recent Articles

Aromatherapy Jewelry

Aromatherapy Jewelry is a kind of fashionable jewelry that has a small pad in them so that different types of scents and aroma’s can be placed inside. Not only are the scents enjoyed while you are wearing these pieces, but you will be able to enjoy more than just the fragrance, you’ll bring more peace […]

Alexandrite Rings

There is something almost hypnotic about an alexandrite as it changes colors when exposed to different lights. You will find someone staring at an alexandrite ring, sometimes without even realizing it, because it is so fascinating to watch the light play off it, giving so many colors and shades of colors that it is truly […]

Platinum Circle Pendant

A platinum circle pendant is a perfect gift to give for Mother’s Day or a birthday. A circle pendant is a classic design that is elegant enough to wear with a favorite dress yet simple enough to wear with a pair of jeans if you want. The circle symbolizes that there is no beginning and […]

Blue Topaz

Blue topaz is derived from the mineral silicate. Interestingly, raw, natural topaz is colorless and it is through various applications that colors are obtained. Blue topaz results when various procedures, such as irradiation, are applied to the colorless form. Other colors that may result, in addition to blue topaz, include yellow, orange, pink, gold, green, […]

Philip Stein Watches

One of the most innovative brands on the jewelry market today is Philip Stein watches. This company uses natural frequency technology which is something unique in the industry. The personal time pieces produced by Philip Stein are loved by celebrities like Oprah Winfrey, Madonna and Rupert Murdoch to name just three. Before you begin shopping […]

Starfish Pendant Necklace

A starfish pendant necklace is so much more than just a pretty trinket to wear around your neck. Starfish have symbolism in a variety of cultures. For example, in some Christian faith traditions the starfish is connected to the Virgin Mary because Stella Maris translates to Star of the Sea. It is thought to bring […]

Pearl Cluster Rings

Pearls are most noted for their use in necklaces and earrings, although they are also used to produce some of the most beautiful and eye-catching rings. There is a wide variety of pearl rings which include solitaires, cocktail rings, engagement rings and cluster rings. Pearl cluster rings are known to be extremely popular and often […]

18K Yellow Gold Wedding Bands

Most fine jewelry is consistent of either 14k gold or 18k gold. 14k gold is made up of 58.3% gold, which allows for strong jewelry as the other 41.7% is made up of other metals. 18k gold is made up of 75% gold, which provides a much richer gold appearance but only 25% of it […]